The AeroPets team are at your service to organise the full importation of your pet into Australia. Our friendly consultants provide expert travel advice and advise on specific country requirements for entry into Australia and the required vetting and time preparation for each specific country.
We work with you one on one to assist with:
- Providing a detailed schedule for required treatments, vaccinations and blood test date.
- Arranging the required import permit into Australia
- Scheduling Quarantine in Australia (mandatory Australian requirement)
- Organising an airline-approved travel container for the journey from your country
- Pick up from overseas country residence (if required) for delivery to the airline or required vet appointments
- Veterinary checks
- Government approvals
- Notification of your pet’s safe arrival into quarantine
- Arranging and facilitating your pet’s further journey within Australia after importation
- Our comprehensive network of International Pet Transport Specialists.
Our service ensures this process is smooth, seamless and hassle-free. Contact us today to find out how we can help you relocate your pet overseas.