International Pet Transport
AeroPets Animal Transport simplifies the process of relocating your pet overseas so you can undertake your travel stress-free.
When it comes to international pet transport, there are a range of quarantine, government, airline and air travel regulations and requirements that need to be met before your pet can travel. Our team are experienced in this industry and can help you through all of the regulations to ensure that your pet travel arrangements can be made seamlessly.
We can provide a full service including organising:
- Collection from your residence
- Import Permits
- Blood tests
- Veterinary checks
- Rabies Vaccinations / Microchipping
- IATA approved International Travel Crates
- All Flight Bookings
- Government Health Certificates / Approvals
- Clearance at destination
- Delivery to residence at destination.
Or, if you prefer, you can complete some of these items to suit your budget requirements.