AeroPets are specialists in Cat Transport. Contact us today to find out how we can make your feline friend’s relocation a smooth and simple process.
When looking to organise transport for your beloved family cat, it can be hard to know where to begin, let alone complex and stressful. Not only do you want your furry friend to be safely transported, but you want them to have as comfortable a trip as possible.
Our friendly and experienced team will put your mind at ease when organising cat transport for you, guiding you through the many airport regulations, requirements and transit protocols in airports throughout Australia and internationally. At all times, our team’s number one priority is the comfort and wellbeing of your cat.
AeroPets can provide a stay dry fleece mat for your cat’s transport. The dry mat absorbs both liquids and odours so your cat will travel comfortably throughout the flight. Pet mats can absorb up to 2 litres of liquids and are available for all sizes of plastic and wooden containers.
The AeroPets Cat Transport Team provides assistance with:
- Selecting the most appropriate travel container (IATA Airline Approved) and Skymat for maximum comfort during your cat’s journey
- Arranging door to door service in our AeroPets modern air-conditioned vehicle, from residence to residence or simply airport to airport depending on your needs
- Arranging the most direct route for your cat to take
- Organising any cat boarding or accommodation needed before or after their trip
- Any questions or concerns you have at any point during the process.